Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy holiday and CNY!

Another update during afternoon wednesday. Actually, all of my friends went to their hometown and having holiday while I am here, stuck in UTP for several reason :) hehe.. never mind because I do believe there must be something good up for me :) I can use all the time that I have to finish all my works. Works? Yup. I have a lot, need to finish typing the calculation for my lab report, my event HSE WEEK 2011 and also, study a few things before go to class :) But, I think it would be fine for me to stay in UTP because I have my roomate with me :) The internet is still suck. I just want to tell that the first time we have informal communication in Professional Communication Skills (PCS). Honestly, I am so shy to speak in English but I have to because after this, I mean for the next time, I have to present and have a few assignments to handle. What I can say, I still struggle with the words but not bad for an intro from me :) and thanks to my friends for showing some supports :) I am so glad you say that :)

No comments: