Sunday, February 6, 2011

february 2, 2011..

Just finished from jogging (alone):) but at least I enjoy it *cheer*

So, I am gonna update my blog :) So, what happen? It should be CNY right this week and we only havve holiday about 2 days only + Saturday + Sunday. Make it four days then :) So, actually I decided to go to Putrajaya but after think it deeply, I don't. I think I will go to Putarajaya during the midsem holiday which 2 days also + Saturday + Sunday. Make it four again, then :) So, I have a lot things planned like KL and Genting :)

then, I am done with my lab report for my part only and I don't know how about the others :) Almost done with my TT for both.

But, because it was so bored during this holiday, I aimed to go to number 2 but I didn't make it because almost all of my time I'm using it with relax, sng, and movie + sleep :)

Nevermind because I will make it this coming week.. :))

No comments: