Tuesday, September 21, 2010
random post~
I have a few times to updated before it's 7am. Why 7am? Actually, I want to take a bath after this and usually, I already set in my mind that I must take bath about 7am everyday because that time, they still asleep so there will be few people in the toilet and don't have to queue.. and this time, this is the 8th week and I started to feel the busy. really busy with assignment and I have 1 test MEB on thursday and assignments!! Arrgh, stress because the assignment but I've done. It is just the C++. I hate it. I try to do it but still, I can't. I need to attend the replacement class today because need to ask the GA about the assignment because I have to submit it TOMORROW!!yes, tomorrow!! OMG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
all the best r geng
good luck in your basic programming language .. haha ! welcome to basic IT world .. :)
haha.. thanks kin and khalid.. wei, khalid.. npa programming ni susah betul... mati la aku kalo gini..
Post a Comment