It's been a long time since my last post, I mean the real one. I really miss to post in this blog but it's just the matter of time and damn busy. I think I already tell you that I join the KBS in perkampungan orang asli and it was fun. I mean it. Just after KBS, I am deciding to join another event because my target actually to join at least two events because I am so busy with study but still, I did not join any event in UTP, I mean the committee. So, I join Health Pro under Public Relation and Sponsors department and I am a secretary I. I didn't expect to be secretary since I have no experience in this field but still, I will try. Will give it a try.
This year, I will celebrate Raya in Peninsular Malaysia which will be the first time for me to celebrate it here and also, without my beloved family and friends. So, it will be different because I will not eat buras.. Never mind..
Planning for raya? haha, of course homework because I have a lot to do. A lot assignments to submit after raya but of course, I will visit my relatives here..
Nah, that's all since I am waiting time to break fasting.. cant't wait because I am damn hungry..
sampai ketemu lagi...
1 comment:
kasian ba sama ko ! apa apa pun tabah ba ..
Post a Comment