I've never feel like this. So busy especially the last week. With the class packed, and my event. OMG. I left my study just for the event, but it's worth because I get new experiences with join this event.
Let me start. I joined an event called HealthPro UTP 2010 which is collaboration between ERT and MAKNA in UTP. We will have two major event which will be held at School and Kampung. and I was charged as the Sponsors department and also, the Secretary of Public Relation and Sponsors Department.At first, what I know is Sponsors is about to find company that will sponsors our event and what make me busy is, I am the secretary which I have to write the MOM, tell my members about the meeting. Th event for School Attack will be held on 13oct (just a day before my birthday) and our main activity will be held on 23 and 24 oct 2010 and it's about 3 weeks to go.
Just like night, I planned to study but the plan changed because I went to Village 1 (students hostel) just to sell Kebab. I went with Wan and Syafiq and we are managed to finish maybe about 40++ kebab just in a village. It's so great and this is new experiences for me because I never sold anything to people. Then, just after we finish sold the kebab, we +rafiq, Afzan and Amplang(Aizat) went to outside and something happen. Syafiq's motor lack of fuel and Wan used his leg to push the motor till the oil station. That was so funny. Last night, I kept laughing although I know I need to study but I need to enjoy this life. Then, Wan let me to ride the motor with him, sitting at my back. I think it's fun and quite easy to ride the motor and I think I want him to teach me. Hehe, and he promise to teach me. Now, I know how to ride the motor but still, I need to know what is gear 3, gear1 and 2 because I really don't know about it.
Next, in three or four weeks, I will go to a program with my friends from MAS jan 2010 which is called FOUND DA TEAM and I hear it's cool and nice because we are going to stay at hotel. When I asked our foundation team about the activity, they said that we are so lucky because before this, they have to stay in tent but us, hotel. wow, fantastic. Ok, have to go now because I need to study because I was so busy last week till I don't have time to study. Waiting for me, two tests which is Engineering Graphics on this monday and Material and energy balances, next week. Also, assignmnet! Don't forget. Ok, gonna take a bath now. Until then, see ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment