____________________________________________________________________
updating my timetable for exam..
16 Nov 2010 - IMSE(MBB1052)
19 Nov 2010 - IS(MPW2143)
24 Nov 2010 - SPDB(TBB1073)
25 Nov 2010 - FM(CBB1033)
26 Nov 2010 - MEB(CBB1064)
19 Nov 2010 - IS(MPW2143)
24 Nov 2010 - SPDB(TBB1073)
25 Nov 2010 - FM(CBB1033)
26 Nov 2010 - MEB(CBB1064)
So, do you see I feel so stressed? Three subjects killers in a row. I hope I can cope and manage my time wisely but still, I am updating my blog and facebooking. Haha.. But, it's only first draft and I wish it will change. hope, they will change it and bring MEB to next week. Amin.
____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________
Next is about my coming test. Also, I have three tests next week and I only have two days to study for my test.
1 Nov 2010 - EG
2 Nov 2010 - FM
3 Nov 2010 - SPDB
I dont have problem with EG and FM, but I do have problem with SPDB. In case if you don't know, SPDB is about C++ or programming. I can't cope with it but still trying. Good luck to me and all of my friends.
____________________________________________________________________
I think it is last week our event called, Health Pro which is held at Felcra Nasaruddin Belia. It's an event that aim to increase the awareness of people about being healthy. I am responsible for Sponsors department but unluckily, we only managed to get a sponsor that is Gardenia. Credited to Gardenia for the breads. Also, I donate blood for the second time. My very first time is at Matric Labuan but for this time, I did donate for full bag. But, the effect after donated blood.. Huu.. I feel headache.. but all in all, I enjoy HEALTH PRO. Can't wait for another event but only for next sem.
____________________________________________________________________
Ok, that's all from me and I will update more k? Nice..
2 Nov 2010 - FM
3 Nov 2010 - SPDB
I dont have problem with EG and FM, but I do have problem with SPDB. In case if you don't know, SPDB is about C++ or programming. I can't cope with it but still trying. Good luck to me and all of my friends.
____________________________________________________________________
I think it is last week our event called, Health Pro which is held at Felcra Nasaruddin Belia. It's an event that aim to increase the awareness of people about being healthy. I am responsible for Sponsors department but unluckily, we only managed to get a sponsor that is Gardenia. Credited to Gardenia for the breads. Also, I donate blood for the second time. My very first time is at Matric Labuan but for this time, I did donate for full bag. But, the effect after donated blood.. Huu.. I feel headache.. but all in all, I enjoy HEALTH PRO. Can't wait for another event but only for next sem.
____________________________________________________________________
Ok, that's all from me and I will update more k? Nice..
No comments:
Post a Comment