Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks Allah for make me realizes it..

Allahuakbar!! I thanked to Allah for make me realizes about my religion. I never thought that I am so 'jahil' about my own religion. That make me I'm not the real muslim. What I mean here, I really know less about my religion. I realized it and although I already know that I'm lack in religious, I still don't want to learn about my own religion, Islam. I'm so upset with myself because I didn't know well about my own religion. I really regretted for the thing that I did the past and I shouldn't blamed it on my family because they don't taught me about the religion but I have to blame it on myself for not trying to learn about Islam. But, I thanked to Allah for open up my mind this night and having deep conversation with my roommate, Al, totally changed me. I felt so embarrassed when my friend (non-muslim) know well about the Islam compared to me. It's so embarrassed. But, thanked to Allah because it's not too late, never too late for me to study and learn about my own religion. Before this, I used to study about the Physics, Chemistry , Mat and etc. But then, I realized that I will only bring only 'Ilmu Islam' when I die.. Again, thanks Allah for open my eyes. I really happy that Allah still open my heart for me to know well about my own religion. What I really touched by word from my roommate, he said

There will be no full stop in the journey when you are studying about your religion but there will be the full stop when you're studying about the physics, medic, chemistry, mathematics and many more..

Allahuakbar!! Can you believe that words come out from a person that non-muslim? At first I was shocked, really shocked because he know well about my religion but I just know only a little about my religion. It was so embarrassed for me.

Tomorrow will be the big step, big changes for me~ Hope everyone will support me on this.

Lastly, I want to pray for my friends..

To my friend, really best friends, hope she will be strong to face dugaan from Allah. What I just want to tell, life must go on and never ever look at the past because it won't helped you but it will make you break and only will hurt you. Don't think that you're alone because we are here to supporting you.

To one more my friend, I hope Allah will open his heart to change his religion, I know that it's hard to do but I hope Allah will do so because I can see that he want to be muslim. Hope Allan open his heart. Amin~~

No comments: