Haha.. what else I want huh? I already went to gym and pool and I find swimming is quite interesting and cool.. Haha.. Because recently, I already float myself and swimming to the end of the pool with frog style. I Love it and I hope I can learn about free style ASAP. I'll do it only if I already know very well how to swim with using frog style. About the gym, I only run n the treadmill and try another things but I just want to keep healthy because it's my only one intention and I didn't go to the gym to have a good shape body. Seem like about two weeks, we will have test for the very first for me and I hope I can it very well. Wish me good luck ya? Just today, Rafiq n me went to event that called Jelajah UTP which need us to run over our campus and it's so far far far.. Although I didn't get place, at least I finished it. I'm so proud of me!! Haha.. Just after we finished Jelajah UTP. w have co-curiculum class. Haha.. gym and swim seem like isn't enough for us and that's why we choose CHAKLEMPONG. Hahaha.. After finished jogging around UTP, we went to our very first class of Chaklempong. If you didn't know what is chaklempong, chack this website:
http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caklempong
It's so fun and guess what? I didn't regret for choosing old music instrument. It's kinda fascinating and I can't wait for the next. Bha, that's all from UTP and actually, I hope Ican upload some pics of UTP but UTP's Lan blocked it. So, if I have chance to go home ( Putrajaya) this midterm, I will upload pics.. Just wait~~ Bha.. That's all.. TQ!!
No comments:
Post a Comment