Thursday, February 25, 2010

Now I realized it..

Finally, I understand why this university's life is damn busy. Before I entered UTP, I always read my friends blogs, facebook. They told me that they have a lot of assignments, quizzes and projects. I feel like OMG, a lot homework, project.. *mampuslah* I'm afraid if I can't completed all that stuff but I still will try me best to submit for it before the final date. But, once I entered UTP, I thought that my friends is lying.. They said there's a lot homework, project and assignment. Haha.. You know what? It's just because till the fourth week, I am still free and I only have homeworks only about two or three.. But, finally.. It has come.. It come without warning us, just come.. F**K!! Sh**t!!

for the next week, we have one quiz and three tests. And the next two weeks, we also have two tests. also. there will be a project for DE.. Also, assignment will be given before the mid term holiday. Then, at this moment, we have tutorials ( a lot ) to complete and for the tests, we have to revise and study again for the tests. WTH!!


Welcome to the university life rosly. I have a lot things to do but I still do update my blog. haha.. It's so boring you know if you're study for 24-hours.. Damn, I will be exploded.. F**K!!

it's just that I have one wish and I also believe that other people also have the same wish with me. I wish we will have 50 hours per day not 24 hours because 24 hours is not enough for me~~ I need more time.. Please.. Can you fulfill my wish??

Ok. I have a lot things to do now and just I will update more..

more care less hate from UTP~

No comments: