Tuesday, February 16, 2010
No more holiday~
Haha.. No more holiday till 13 march if I am not mistaken and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to home, not home actually but the most important thing is I want to stay away from UTP for nine days with holiday mood.. Haha.. Can't wait for this March.. During holiday, damn.. It's the most boring four days in my life.. ever.. When I felt boring, I felt stress and can't study. I set target for the CNY holiday but seem like I only completed one over ten. Suck!! I am suck!! Stupid Rosly for wasting time.. Never mind, because I'm promise to myself that I won't do it AGAIN!! Are you sure Rosly? I'm not sure actually but I will try my best not to wasting and procrastinate.. Hope so.. Seem like we will start class tomorrow and again and I have class so early, 8am.. why it has to be so early darling?? Can't you just start the class about 9am? We still want to sleep and we are like 'baby'. We need to sleep for about 9 hours and more.. Do you agree guys?? Hhaha.. I don't care as long as I have enough sleep. Tomorrow, the class will start and welcome back to UTP to all my friends!! But guess what? We only have three classes for tomorrow and it's from 8-9am, 9-10am and 11-12am. After that, we are DAMN FREE.. You know what? It's time for study.. HECK NO!! Time for sleep!! Haha.. Revenge for force us to wake up early and attend class in 8am.. Haha.. Bha, I will post more here.. See ya..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment