Thursday, February 4, 2010

gym and swim~

Ya, this recently I kept myself busy with physical routines. Actually, this is not what I'm used to be but I made decision that I want to keep healthy for this year. I want to exercise and guess what? I choose swimming and gym. Haha.. I know you're rolled your eyes when you read gym. Haha.. Gym?? I know but actually I don't want to have six pack abs but i just want to exercise actually. Not strong body but at least, I can exercise. You know what? I choose gym because I just joined my friends. about swimming, I really want to swimming and just today, I learn to float myself. It's cool and you know what? I love UTP so much because we have internet access in our own room and it's damn so fast ( of course because we have to pay RM40 for our hostel and it's just for 1 week ). Haha.. Can't wait to see what happen next..

No comments: