I just read Jen's blog and she wrote something about what she want to be and ask her readers what they want to be. Mine is simple because I just want to be an engineer. That's why I'm majoring in chemical engineering here in UTP. But, it's not important about what I want to be in the future because for me, what is the most important is what I want to achieved in my life? What I want to be and what I want to achieved in my life is two different things because what I want to be is about your ambition. But, what I want to achieved in my life is things that you want to get in your life.
So, I changed Jen's question to what I want to achieved in my life. I have the most important goal in my life is I want to make my parents happy and proud for having a son like me. I wouldn't make them regret to give birth to me. I will pay back all the things that they have to sacrificed in order to educate me. I don't care if my friends are happy or unhappy because I'm sorry for saying this, and perhaps, you also will say the same thing, family is billlion times more important than friends. Family is something that will not extinct and will not going anywhere but friends, we can have thousand but it's hard enough to find the real one. The real one I mean is someoen that is willing on your side when you are sad, always sacrifice for you. Just for you. So, my beloved mom, dad and sis, I will make you proud of me, bring happiness to our family and I want to say sorry for all the mistakes that I did before this because human is not perfect. No body is perfect. That's all~
No comments:
Post a Comment