Today is the Mother's Day and I still don't say my wish to my beloved mom. She went to someplace and maybe just tonight she will be home and I will give her wish. I really miss her so much. Informal mother. It's the best word to describe my mother. My mom didn't go to school because of her family's financial problem. Decade ago, it's so hard to find money just for the food. So, my mom's mother just tend to find the money for the food, not for the education. I still remember when my mom said when I was little kid, "aku hantar ko pg skolah supaya ko bleh baca apa yand ditulis di depan bas tu(she mean the destination)". That's the reason. When thinking back about that, I'm so sad because my mom didn't keep high hope on me but I know from the bottom of her heart, she want to be success in life. And I'm heading to that. My mom also don't speak English like the others. Surrounded by students who obviously speaking English that fluent than me, I can consider that their family (i mean their parents) sure can speak English very well. My mother, every time I show my result during the primary and secondary school, she never say something and only concern if I get as much A's or number one. More than that, she doesn't care. But, that's my mom. I'm okay with it. I'm not complained my mother but I just tell the informal mother. Even though I have the chance to change my mom with another one, I will never ever thought of that because my mom is my mom. The only one mom that I want and I appreciated it although my mom is not perfect like the other typical mom. But, my mom- I know her. She is the best chef and I like when she cook for us. I don't know what else I should tell my mom but one thing that is clear,
I love my mom.. How about you??
No comments:
Post a Comment