Saturday, May 1, 2010

First day of May..



Today is the first day of May.. Thinking back, it's so fast and it's already May. That mean it's been almost five months I'm here, in UTP, Tronoh, Perak. Final exam is just about two weeks and I still about 1/4 of my revision. I'm afraid if I didn't manage to finish this revision. I know I will finish my revision but I'm not sure if I can understand and memorize the facts, formula and etc. This final, the first semester will be the 'ukuran' for me to see if I can cope with university. I will do my best and prove to everybody that I am deserved for been here.

In one month and eight days, I will come back to Tawau. I really miss my family, my beloved mom and dad, sisters, friends. I can't wait to meet my friends to tell about my experience here in UTP.

So random. Sorry, I just write anything without knowing what I want to write actually. What I know is I miss blogspot and I want to update because I still have friends who are using this but if you want the latest one, you can go to tumblr. Tumblr is quite fun and fascinating. Sorry for promoting Mr. Tumblr here. Anyway, guys.. Happy holiday to all my friends... Enjoy your life to the fullest!! Wait, I have a pic here from our caklempong performance day. They are my friend, Rafiq and Wan. Just last week, we performed cakmlempong (a traditional instrument) at the undercroft of chancellor hall. I still don't have the pic because my friend has them. But, I have the pic which is taken from my hp..


and I am thinking to activate my facebook account. what you think??

No comments: