Friday, May 28, 2010
The Best Day - Taylor Swfit Part2..
Like what I have mentioned before this, is it on of my feveret song and I really LOVE it.. I don't know because from the lyrics, there's something that I wish I could have with my beloved dad. I hope I have the best day, with you.. Today.. The day still hasn't come and I still looking forwad for it. It's just my dad is a shy person, and I guess I got that from him. Haha.. Seriously. Almost of my friends still haven't meet him and I know that my father, dad rarely to spend time with us and I really just don't care as long as he will take care of us. Once more, my dad.. I hope I can spend the precious time with my dad where there will be only son-father conversation. I don't know what I never wish happy father's day to him and even, I don't believe.. ya, I don't believe when he called me just asking for my khabar, how am I doing here.. We will talk only less then 5 minutes.. Is it what you called son-father conversation? the problem is I think we lack of topic.. about what to discuss.. nevermind, and I don't care as long as I know that he still would give me a call and what is the most importan is, I love him and he loves me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment