Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the phone interview..

Huh.. Finally, I'm so glad because I have attended the interview and I want to finish it as soon as possible. The interviewer called me about 2pm and I have been waiting in a private room in my home about 1.45pm. I'm so nervous and excited because I'm afraid if I can't answer she about what she asked me about and this is the first interview in my life. I hope I have done my best because I want this scholarship badly. She told me that the interview will took time about 45-60 minutes but the actual thing is she interview me for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. It such a long time and I'm so tired after the interview. Almost the question that she asked me is about my achievement. It's so hard because I don't have enough time to think my answer and I just think the first thing that came to my mind. Guess what? When she asked me about my achievement, I just thought about The Amazing Race in matrix that I join. I don't know what to answer else. What the heck!! haha.. Then, she asked me about my next achievement and I just think about my english assignment in LMC> Haha.. I don't know what to else. Hmm.. After that, she gave me four topics and I have to choose which one I want to elaborate. I choose the last topic because it is the only topic that I can hear the whole sentences. She asked me to elaborate about how the internet affected the business? Haha.. I'm keep talking and I just want to finish it. Lastly, the interview ends. I hope I will make it and shortlist for the next interview. I hope i will make it!! What I can say? This is my very first interview and I'm felt so lucky because I have the chance.. Thank you..

No comments: