Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally..

Finally, the sun shines for me for the time of my life. I can fell the light and warm. It heat me so much and this is what I need in my life. A chance for me to prove to them that I'm the most eligible person that they have been looking for. However, I'm still not sure if I will attend the interview because my family seem like don't want me to attend the interview. Because of their skeptical thought, that I will waste my parents' money only if I don't shortlist as the successful candidate. Yeah, I know there will be winner and loser in the game but before that, I should give it a try. Maybe it'll change my life at all. I don't afraid for the outcome but at least, I give it a try.


Just like the song of David Cook, 'the time of my life', that's song is really fix with me so much. Because I have been waiting for this dream, something that impossible to do but I will just try it and give my best. Now, I can feel my world start to turn because for the chance that they give me. Not only that, but the song by Miley Cyrus also fix with me because the lyrics. I almost can see it, of course my dream. But, there's a voice inside my head that I'll never reach it because of my weakness. For every seconds in my life, I have thought that it's impossible. Hmm.. I don't know but I will give it a try and give my best again for that day again. I want to say thank you so much for the chance that they give to me and I appreciated it!! Thanks!!

No comments: