Friday, April 3, 2009

Give up!!


Huh? Who is the laziest person in the world? For this moment, I would say myself. Ahh.. I'm the laziest person in the world and i don't know what's wrong with me. Everyday, I felt so tired until I can't study and prepare for the coming exam. I have my plan on what I should do due to the date but I don't follow it well. When I felt like I want to do it, I will. But, if I'm in bad mood.. Now way I will study.. I will just surf the net and watch TV. What the heck with me? I hope someone will help me and give me support because I felt like I want to gave up. I have many things to gave up. I'm so tired to think about my chance to precede my study in higher education. I can't hold this anymore. Sometimes, I have been thinking that I won't precede my study this year and maybe I won't precede my study anymore. What stucked in my mind was I just want to work and earn money. Build new life and make my parents happy with me, not suffer. I also has gave up with my ID card. I have been wait for 8 months and I still don't have any response from them. I don't know if I can wait for it anymore but I felt so tired. I think I can wait, but till when do I have to wait? 2010? OMG!! It's so suck. I don't know what elso to do anymore. Then, I felt gave up too with my scholarships. I don't care about it anymore. I just have applied for seven scholarships and I have rejected by three scholarships. I'm trying to say to myself that I will get one scholarship at least but sometimes I think I won't. This is due to the same problem that I have faced since I was form . Ohh.. It's has been 7 years I still don't settle my problem. With all these problems, its gave me effect to my preparation to study. I'm going to take the exam on 25th april and I still haven't study anything yet. At this moment, I need anyone who can help me. Give me moral support please!! I don't know what else to do. I felt like there's no need for me to do well in my exam because perhaps I won't precede my study at all. Sometimes, we have to give up on dreams, so that we can looking for another dreams. I have to gave up on my ID card, precede my study and scholarship because I have new dream.. That is because I want to make my family happy with me. I know it's only me have the chance to change my family situation but there are a lot ways I can do that. Not only precede my study will make they happy with me, but I will try looking for permanent job and working for all my life until I can earn my money and give it to my parents. Hmm.. I know I shouldn't sigh about my fate but sometimes, you have to know when to forget and give up in your dreams because you won' make it eventhough you have try your best. but, this doesn't mean that my hope will end here but the actual thing is, there are new chances coming after me and I just have to put my effort and looking for it. I know there will be something for me. I know it was God the biggest plan for me but I have no idea what it is about. So, what I have to do just looking for it on the horizon, magic rainbow. Anyway, I'm looking toward for the new life!!








No comments: