
I just want to mention here.. Right now, I am listening to the song Kristy, are you doing okay by the offspring. I like this song so much and it just remind me to the song Hey There Delilah by The Plain T's.
Well, back to the thing what I'm nervous. Ya, this saturday. I'm going to take the test gaian. For the second time. It's quite embarrassed because I have to re-sit the exam again because I didn't score well on the first exam. Not all my friends know that I'm going to take MUET again this year because I scored band 2 before this.
Start from the last year, I have been studying about English. That's why I'm writing my blogs in English. I have to do this, so that I can improve. 2 days till the day. I'm nervous, again because one week before the day, I don't know what to do else. I just waste my time with sleep, eat, watch TV and online.
Nah, this April I have become sleep-addicted and I don't know why. Anyway, I hope I will do well on this exam and score the band that I want or I have to repeat it again for the third times. Hmm... I think I don't have problem because my grammar, writing and speaking really improved compared to the last year.
But, the thing that I still don't fix is my listening. Haha.. I'm a half-deaf (I can't hear well from my left ear) that's why I can't score in listening paper. But, I will try.
Anyway Rosly, good luck for the exam and I want to say good luck to my friends too who will or already take their exam start from this month. Good Luck everybody!!
No comments:
Post a Comment