I am afraid of getting old, honestly. I just want to stay where I am as today, Being old, ughhhhh. So sorry but that is the reality. But, I have to admit - I am getting older. Why? Because, during my free time - especially during this new year. My buddies asked me to celebrate the new year, but I take a rain check. I just stay at home, watching my favorite series. Then, when I bored - I switch to read books. When I am bored again, I draw, yup - this is one of my current passion - acrylic painting. I decided to give it a try but I found it to be fun - to just immersed with the painting. I am still learning and taught myself with the skills. Luckily, I found this special book and the kit of acrylic painting was provided as well. So, there you go. One two three four, I have created three drawings so far with a small size of canvas. I am also thinking of purchase new large size of canvas for me to draw and also, new acrylic painting because what I have with mine, already finish because last week - I try to paint with very large canvas size which I ended like half of my paint - I hate the top, but I love the bottom of my paint. So, basically - it is the story of my new passion. But seriously, I don't want to grow old. People said that it is just a matter of mind, but I want to stay awesome as I am today. I am awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment