Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I was born in wrong era!

Honestly, I feel like I was born in wrong era. I know there were many people felt the same way just as me. Because I started to appreciated history. This is what happen when you are growing old. As for my current reading for the challenge reading in 2017, I read Oliver Twist by the famous Charles Dickens. I just love how the English was not so complicated and polite. Everything that was narrated by Dickens, is such a breath to everyone who reading. I wonder how people wrote during the late era with the background of London. I am not sure which year did Dickens stated its book background but it made me think - I was born in wrong era. I want to feel it. Grasp it. Experience it. Only if we can travel back to the old time. Only if. 

No comments: