Happy New Year everyone and all the best for the year 2017. Let's do the best for ourself.
My only new year resolution is to just keep on going what I have been doing. I have exercised regularly since August 2016. I also have started eating healthy and less junk food. Come on, who can resists the temptation. I also have cut my rice intake which sometimes, I don't eat rice at all but instead more protein and fiber. More chicken and salads. I went to gym since last August and try to lift this and that and jogging. I am not going for bulky body, just a fit one.
So, Let's keep going for the better. I am doing this because I want to look awesome when I am old. Hahahaa.
My only new year resolution is to just keep on going what I have been doing. I have exercised regularly since August 2016. I also have started eating healthy and less junk food. Come on, who can resists the temptation. I also have cut my rice intake which sometimes, I don't eat rice at all but instead more protein and fiber. More chicken and salads. I went to gym since last August and try to lift this and that and jogging. I am not going for bulky body, just a fit one.
So, Let's keep going for the better. I am doing this because I want to look awesome when I am old. Hahahaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment