Friday, December 11, 2015

Let's have some fun!

I am back. As promised to a friend of mine, I will post something.

Last month, I just got offered from a friend of my auntie to do his assignments, chemistry and physics. I am pretty stoked and quite worried if I have enough time to complete these assignments because I am committed to my work. But, I just take it and I can make some extra money, on the other side.

There, I realized what I love the most. I really love to study and doing assignments. It is what I do the best. To keep reminiscing about what I have learnt in the past, bring back a warm feeling in my heart. It is just something that I wish I am doing right now. Then, last week - my cousin asked for my help in her chemistry matriculation assignment and I am more than happy to help her.

So, what did I do? I am not saying that I don't love my job in Yokogawa as Solution Engineer but from what I evaluated myself, I am not using my fully potential here. It is not even close to 50% I told you but I need to do something. Then, I decided to try a new hobby which is photography. I bought fujifilm xt10 last year - just an investment for me and try few things and it is good. It can help me to sway and deliver between my job and hobby. It is nice to do something apart of my engineer job.

But, another thing is - I am already accepted to University of Manchester for Master of Advanced Chemical Engineering with conditional offer - I can waived the IELTS exam with my English 1119, InshaALLAH. The hardest part is looking for the scholarship and I am still looking there and there, trying my best to pursuit for my happiness and for thing that I can do the best and interest me.

Don't dream it, be it! Chase after your happiness. You only live once. Make it worth. :)

**Just some pictures I captured today at Pantai Kemasik, such a beautiful beach.







Maybe I should try to be a professional photographer someday. Maybe I can try for National Geographic and apply. Who knows where will it might lead me. Someday.

1 comment:

Izzatipatrick said...

Hihi I think I broke my promise in my blog regarding 'the rajin nk update blog part' keke. Anyway thank you for the advice. U r right tho. But what is there to grab when there is actually nothing coming in my way. haha. omaigod what a tough economy we are facing now. Congrats on getting the offer. Wish you all the best in getting the scholarship. Ala tapi lolie kenapa ambik advanced chem eng nnt dissertation xdpt privileged utk be under Robin Smith hehe. Tapi xpe lect lain pon hebat2 jgak hehe. okay nk rajin update blog la pasni hehe.

p/s: Canteknya hg tangkap gambaqqqqq omaigoddddd. ada pakej utk wedding tak? haha

Go catch your dream. There is that some point in life when you gotta stop and really think is this what I really want in life. If not you gotta start digging and grab it.