Sunday, July 26, 2015

My version of Love Letters to the Dead

Dear Grandma,

I miss you so much. I did not have the chance to spent a lot of time with you. It is one of my biggest regret. Allah do love you more than us. Tonight, I am thinking of write a letter to you. I just miss you. I really miss you. I really do.

I really wish that I can spent more time with you. It is a great big deal for me to have someone to talk to because I believe that you have a lot experience in your life. During the hardness of your life, I know that you have a very hard life. From Indonesia, travel to Malaysia for a new dream and hope. However, when I was Form 1, we got the bad news. Our relatives from Indonesia told us that you have passed away. I still remember that day. My mother, uncle and auntie - all of them crying and can't believe when you are gone. I was a kid, 13 years old - I do understand the pain.

I wish for you and me to spent the time together. Honestly, I have never feel a love from a grandma. I wish to have played with you. Like how Rayqarl plays with my mom. It is a beautiful sight that I will never feel it. I have one picture, only one picture which show me and you during my birthday. With you old clothes, and your eyes - I just realized that you looks like terrified of something. Sad and I can't explain it.

Only if we have the time together, I will be asking about your life. I am more interested with you life and how well you are doing. Life is so hard, I know it from just seeing it but I believe that you have achieved whatever is your goal. Unfortunately, you are not able to see me growing up. To become a man like today. Only if we have some time to spare. But still, it is one of the best experience I have with you grandma.

I love you grandma. I miss you and I really do. Al-Fatihah to my beloved grandma, and you will always in my heart, forever.

No comments: