Yesterday, I went to the clinic to drive my client because he had this pain on her waist. After checked and injected by the doc, I have a little chat with Dr Neena and she knows me because her clinic is our clinic panel for the company I worked for. I always have a book with me, so in case I feel bored of waiting, I can read to kill time and yesterday, I bring along a classic one, "To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee" and Dr Neena seemed to noticed and interested with my book. She asked me, if she can take a look at that book and she said, this one - I have read it when I was your age. Very good one, very classic.
Then, she give me another advice. Since you are read English book, you need to speak in English Very good for you. She said this because every time I met her for appointment, I tend to speak Malay with her. It is just me, that I use English when I write but when it come to speak in English, only in occasion or when I have to. This is the kind of mindset that I need to change, I really need to. I really need to familiarize myself with this because inshaALLAH, I will need to use English starting from September this year, if not - I will not survive in the new place at all. But, I am closer to my biggest dream ever. =)
1 comment:
Yup! Just do it Lolie. But for me thhough it doesn't really matter if you don't speak it with the others like in the real world for the occasion you don't need to. As long as you are still using it with the writing and all the confidence comes naturally trust me :D Sometimes the occasion is what pushed us to speak in english. BTW, what's up with the sponsorship hunting?
Post a Comment