Tuesday, November 29, 2011
my top 5 pics in FAMILY album
It is just happened to me last night that I want to post the top 5 pics in each album I have in my lappy :)
here we go, the first photo. This photo is taken during aidilfitri last year where I have to spent my raya alone for the second time :) As you can see, from the left, my father, my mommy and beloved sister. I just only have one wish, to have a family photo during the eid and I don't know when can I take it because everytime it is holiday for raya, it will be only few days only. But it is okay, still have a lot time :)
and this picture is taken at Taman Jambu, Sin Onn and he is my beloved anak buah.. dia yg paling cumil antara suma :) How I miss him right now because he went for a holiday start from last week. It is just I love him and remember that I have my two consecutive semester and I really miss my family and the 1st person that I want to meet is him, not my mom, not my dad or even my sis. hehehe..
and this picture was taken few years back ago.. noticed my hair style, hahaha.. it is so different from now. This is taken when my auntie, no.2 from left, just got married~ and they went to KK, and we also join them becoz want to settle few things like my id card. This is the resort, but we didnt stay and we are just on the way from KK to Tawau.
and here we go, anak buah yang paling ku sayang and this is from Balung river and there is a swimming pool. I love this pic and he was crying actually because I scolded him *jahat kan?* but, I did it on purpose because all he want to do is just jump by himself to the pool and it is so deep.. jangan nangis ulhaq :)
and here is the last one, me and my beloved sista. She is the only sibling that I have and sometime, things can be awkward between us and we are not that close, I don;t know why. Maybe the difference of age? Who knows?? and it is just I miss her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment