Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lucky Guy by David Choi

There is a song I really want to share before I went to sleep and it is already 3.18am :) and this is a song that really explained the feeling towards her *jiwang pagi2 subuh ni.. haha* and this song from David Choi, her third album, Forever and Ever. About this song, it is just so simple and simply shown how a simple can be a fantastic and beautiful things. Dear That Girl, this song for you :)



Lucky Guy Lyrics
By: David Choi
It’s been so long since I’ve met someone
That makes me feel this way
Makes me smile, and that’s hard to do
I don’t think it’s something you realize you do
You make me feel
Like I’m the only guy
With you in the world
But we can’t be together
Can’t really be friends
We can’t be lovers

And we can’t pretend
Oh that boy in your life
Better make you his wife
And he better believe he’s a lucky guy
You wanted a song well here’s one for you
Nobody will know except for us two
Don’t ask me about it
Cuz I won’t tell the truth
Just know that there’s someone
Thinking of you
You make me feel
Something I wish wasn’t real at all
Chorus
You were never mine to begin with…
So we can’t be together
Can’t really be friends
We can’t be lovers
And we can’t pretend
Oh that boy in your life
Better make you his wife
And he better believe he’s a lucky guy

David Choi is awesome right? If you guys want to listen to the rest of his songs, feel free to visit this :)

No comments: