Friday, December 2, 2011

the top 7 pics from FRIENDS album :)

FRIENDS album here, I mean my BFF.. We know each other since Year 2 in primary school, SK Titingan and officially well known start Form 1, SMK Titingan. Ya, we know each other but we are not that so close. Just as a classmates, I guess but I start to play with them when I was in Year 6 and start from Form 1, we used to meet every recess and talking stuff :) We used to study group together and everything, we do thing together. We are just like a TRIO which I have a lot of precious moments with them and still until today, we are FRIENDS. Here is the pics of Sue, Dewi and Me :)


 






Finally, I managed to rearrange this pictures :) awesome! The thing about my friends, we used to take pics anywhere we go and of course, it is a bit embarrassed for me. Yup, imagine to take pics in front of lotta people and yes, public. 

I will post another pics from other album :)




No comments: