Wednesday, May 25, 2011

moving to v5..

Two days ago, I move to v5 and the room is quite beautiful :) and I'm so happy to stay here.. Because I can go to the class without have to walk far :) and I have a tree in front of my room too! Hahah.. this I really want to show you the pic of the tree in front of my room just like my friend, miss rama always do and this week is the 1st week and seem like there is subject that is really boring and challenge too :) and result will be out 8 June. It is just 2 weeks to go.. Scary ooh.. :)

2 comments:

mykhalis said...

seronok sikit nak study kan? sejuk mata ada pokok

kiorsly said...

hehehe.. betul2.. ingat kn sapa tadi? rupanya penulis blog sah dan tak sah.. hehehe.. terkejut ooh.. x sngka awak pun komen blog saya.. apa2 pun, rajin2 update blog pasal BEST!! looking more from you :)