Saturday, June 4, 2011
it is second week..
it's already the end of second week and I just having my family day for CHEME and just right now, I'm feeling upset with myself! It is already second week and it is not the same like last semester. I don;t know what happen to me right now but supposedly, I should be happy because the conditions, it is most likely good for me to start it but still, I am not doing it. OVERSLEEP, and this is what I hate about. Although I already feel like have enough sleep about 6-7 hours, but still I want to sleep in the evening, you see? Sleep not take a nap.. I need to get back my routines like last semester and I am so happy for last semester because I used my time wisely and now, damn! In two days, it will be third week and I hope I will change this behaviors. I think I need to go the library, so I won't distracted by internet and anything. Also, need to exercise!! and next week, this wednesday, the result will come out and good luck to me and everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment