Friday, May 13, 2011

it is holiday..

I can't believe that it has been almost 1 and half year, me as UTP students :) Just finished my final exam although there is only three papers but actually the subject is just killer especially for Process Heat Transfer.My 1st paper is Process Heat Transfer which is damn, the hardest paper I ever have in my life and the last question, like a nightmare for me. huhu.. what to do? cannot regret it and just accept it. Next paper is Separation Process which I am happy with it and I did my best :) Lastly, computational method. Also quite happy although I know that there is a part which I use wrong method but still can get the answer. Nevermind, all in all.. I am happy because I did my best and this semester, I am so proud of myself because I don't study last minutes. So, I hope I can stay with this plan for the next semester because next semester is going to be tough for me, 15 c/hour and there are five subjects which is all of its, we have final.. duhh, never mind because next sem, will prepare earlier and I only can say one thing.. I missed home badly!!

No comments: