Good luck for your exam. Inshaallah it'll be fine. :)
I've read a post about you going to the Educamp on 2009.. I have a few questions to ask..
Is it a 2-day or a 3-day activity? Did they really ask questions of Physics Chemistry and Add Maths? I'm really nervous because I havent learned them in almost 5 months! I can't really remember most of the syllabus..
Could you explain to me what kind of questions there are?
Hi.. Thanks for the wish. Actually, it is depend actually whether 2-day or 3 day and at this moment, we currently have the educamp here. If I'm not mistaken, it is 2-day. For the questions, don;t worry because it will be MCQ. And yes, it is all you learn in SPM (physics,chemistry and add math). Apart from that, you have to solve IQ test where you have to use logic to solve it..
2 comments:
Good luck for your exam. Inshaallah it'll be fine. :)
I've read a post about you going to the Educamp on 2009.. I have a few questions to ask..
Is it a 2-day or a 3-day activity? Did they really ask questions of Physics Chemistry and Add Maths? I'm really nervous because I havent learned them in almost 5 months! I can't really remember most of the syllabus..
Could you explain to me what kind of questions there are?
Thank you so much :)
Hi.. Thanks for the wish. Actually, it is depend actually whether 2-day or 3 day and at this moment, we currently have the educamp here. If I'm not mistaken, it is 2-day. For the questions, don;t worry because it will be MCQ. And yes, it is all you learn in SPM (physics,chemistry and add math). Apart from that, you have to solve IQ test where you have to use logic to solve it..
BTW, when is your educamp?
Post a Comment