Sunday, April 24, 2011

10 days to go..

should I remind myself that I only have 10 days to go? OMG, time is really clicking so fast.. I have presentation today and all the BEST!! This is the last one ever :)

2 comments:

m a r i y a m said...

Hey. I just want to ask a question. When you had an interview at UTP,what did they ask you? :)

kiorsly said...

Hi.. Actually it is just like MUET paper , speaking, Have you ever take MUET test?? Actually, there will be four persons in one group and there will be a topic like problem. Let's take about who to blame for increment of crime rate? There will be four answers like a)family b)media c)government d)friends. In this, there are two type of interview where they are individual and group. For the 1st task, individual.. let's said they given you a)family. You need to elaborate about the family, how it influenced the crime rate and so on, and until the end, you need to talk about family and don't ever try to include media, government or friends. Just focus to family. For the second part, it is the group discussion and in your group of four people, you need to choose one who to blame. In this part, you can choose whether you want to stick with your answer in individual task, or you can choose other options. But, you need to remember that all of you, I mean your group should come with a decision which one is the best one. So, I hope this is help. TQ. When is your educamp interview :)?