Sunday, January 16, 2011

a visit to the hospital..

Actually, I should focus on my proposal about the HSE week 2010 which I am responsible for two activity; Inter-Debate school competition and Worst Case Scenario:Don't Panic! I am done with the proposal but still don't know if it is completed already or not since I have to ask for my Head of Department (HOD) if he is okay with my proposal. But, I am more interested to update my blog :)

Just today, I went to hospital to company my cousin's grandma.. But, I also want to meet the doctor and ask about my flu. Because everyday I wake up in the morning for subuh prayer, I got the flu but it won't stop and will affect my whole day and I want to ask for nausea spray because I used it a long time ago and my flu is getting better.

Also, I always company her if I am here in Tawau because I am the only person that are free :) Every time I went to hospital, there is one thing I noticed and always think about it. About my future life. I have two parts in my vision.

Part 1

I wonder if someday, my mom/dad have to go to the hospital for checking his blood pressure and get medicine like my cousin's grandma used to be and I am an engineer during that time ( I hope so ). I wonder if I will be there to company my mom/dad to go to the hospital :( I really hope that I will company them every time they need me.

Part 2

Also, there is second part in my vision. I wonder how will I look when I am 60++ years old. I only can imagine I will be bald, cannot see very well, and sit on the wheelchair.. and I also wonder if I have to go to hospital as my cousin's grandma always go, will my son/daughter will be there to company me :(

So, I wonder.. That's what I want to share and a reminder to me, I have 5 days left before go back to UTP :(


No comments: