I love the title very much.. So irony, 1,2 and 3..
I have a lot to say. Let's see how far I can story here :)
1, internet is so SUCK. I hate it because I only and also my friends too, hate the internet. WTF! The internet here in UTP is like roller coaster and only stress me out.
2. Professional Communication Skills (PCS). The subject that I took for this semester will be a big challenge for me because it is all about presentations and I hope I can improve my speaking skills. No more shyness and awkwardness too. Hope I can speak well during my assessment. Good Luck :)
3. Chinese New Year is next week and I am not going anywhere.
4. The days were so boring so I decided to take a look at the subject I took this semester like Separation Process I and Process Heat Transfer. Seem like this semester will be a real challenge. Trust me.
5. HSE WEEK 2011. I thought I was fired from the event since there is no update in my gmail about this book but luckily, my HOD told me to send again my tentative which I already submitted it to him but I send the wrong document and finally, I am so happy because I am back for this event and will give commitment 100%.
6. I got the flu because it's raining like cats and dogs yesterday and we have to go to Chancellor Hall to register group number for PCS.
7. I miss my home :(
8. I can't wait for my present from my BFFs.. I don't know what will they send to me. I am so curious.
9. Rafiq told me a very nice story. haha.. Scary! Keep it as secret! So private!
10. I miss Wan Azli.. He's one my friends also here in UTP. We all miss him.. Haha.. :) All of us is here but he is still outside there, don;t know when he will back here :) I need to learn how to ride motorcycle..
and that's my 10's quick update :)
No comments:
Post a Comment