Thursday, January 6, 2011

only my sis and me..

Start from yesterday, it was only my sis and me because all my family members included my cousins went to KL for a few days.. My cousins will come back on Monday and my mom only will be back on 13 Jan.. Meanwhile, I stuck here and can not go anywhere since I have to stay at home.. In the morning, it will be only me since my sis will go to work. But I am so happy because I can wake up late at any time I want. That doesn't mean I can do anything I like but I have to do some chores..

Today is Jan 6 and that means I will only have 16 days before I go back to UTP and I will only come back in September but I think I will not go back since I have edu trip to foreign country but not decided yet.. Hope I will have enough money to travel soon..

That's all what I want to say.. Good night Malaysia..

No comments: