Sunday, June 20, 2010

UTP vs UMS

Two days ago, when I checked my UPU application, at first I know that it will be the same response as the two last years application but when I checked it, the result a bit shocked me. It is for real because I will never expect that I will get this one:

Tahniah ! Permohonan Anda Berjaya.
Terima kasih kerana berminat untuk mengikuti pengajian di UMS.
Maklumat Peribadi Pemohon
No. Pelajar : BK10110258
No. KP /MyKad : 891014126379
Nama : ROSLI BIN MHM SAID
Nama Program : IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA KEJURUTERAAN DENGAN KEPUJIAN (KEJURUTERAAN KIMIA)
Tahun - Kod Program : 1-HK03
Sekolah : SEKOLAH KEJURUTERAAN DAN TEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT


So, I;m in dilemma. I don't know if I should continue with UTP which I just finished semester 1 in Chemical Engineering or just start with new life, new friends and new environment at UMS with Chemical Engineering also. So, I have to choose either one because what ever decision I make about which I should choose, it will affect much more on my future life and career. So, I have to give it deep thought and think what is the best for my family and me.

I started thinking about the pros and cons of UTP and UMS. The first thing that I have to think, which I think a bog difference and would affect me in my life is the fees. In case if you don't know, the fees for UTP is approximately rm8k compared to UMS, rm2k. So, if you can see, it's a big difference which I have think twice if I choose UTP. But, this problem is solved if I offered with scholarship because they will pay for my fees and it help to less the burden that I have. Although the fees is pretty expensive, I still can pay it using my ptptn but if I used all my ptptn's money to pay for my fees, I don't have money for my food and other stuffs like books a nd etc.

But my friends, a lot told me to stay with UTP because UTP is just too great compared to UMS. So, I decided to stay with UTP because I know this is the best decision that suits me and I hope I will not regret and Rosly, remember this one.. No more turning back.

p/s: Sorry, I just too lazy to write more about the comparison of UTP and UMS but I ended up with my decision because it is the most important.

No comments: