When talk about holiday, mostly, everyone is happy because finally it is the time to relax and take a break from a long tiring study or work. People always used to enjoy their holiday with vacation, trip and anything else. I look forward for my friends plan because if I'm not mistaken, they are going to held a reunion, haha.. again.. I hope there will be more people especially my classmates because actually, I miss them so much and I just want to know what are they doing now.
I want to post my post here and it is about my life without UTP. This is my first time come hometown, after leaving for almost six months and it is quite exciting because I keep eat a lot. I reacted such this way because actually I have nothing to do. It's just the first week, my very first here in Tawau and I still want to relax.. But, what I am so happy, my sis bought broadband and I can used it for online. I love it~~ thanks to her..
Actually, I want to explain what is the term, holiday mean actually to me. Ya, during the lecturer weeks, I set in my mind that there will be more study, less fun. It could be different for the holiday. Mostly of us don't use this time wisely. Supposedly, we could use this holiday time to study about what will we learn for the next semester. Actually, it is just an opinion from me and who am I to tell you what to do but it is you who will decide how will your life looks alike but I just want to help you. So guys, use your holiday time wisely.. Holiday doesn't mean zero study, full blast fun but for me, holiday is less study, more fun. I know I mention less study but at least I study something in order to prepare me for the next semester. If you don't have the material, yes, of course you need the materials because without it, you will never know what to study. If you can't get it from your university's website, you can ask from your senior and I'm pretty sure that they will give it and you can study for it. I already have the materials and I just need the push to start it and what I can suggest to myself is for the first week, I want to enjoy first because for the next week, I'm going to study. Sorry, I am the person that like to read-before-class-during-holiday but I think it will help me to improve myself.
Another thing that should keep you back on track is goals. I'm not talking about the football fever but I'm thinking about what you want to achieve in your life. For me, it is the most important thing and everyone should have it and set it in their mind because it will help us to stay focus on what we are doing. But, I'm not talking about your ambition or dream because it is for long period time goals. I'm talking about the short period one. How much of you did set you goals for every semester? I did. Just remember, it is not too late to set the targets. Much better you did it late than have nothing. Also, remember, don't put too high goals or you will never achieve it.
Also, during the holiday, try take a look back to the past about what are you doing. About how did you spent your time, either you use your time wisely, how did you study and weaknesses like spending too much time on online, or sport, event or anything. Try to figure it our because once you doing it, try to think how you want to overcome that problems and don't forget to put it in your goals.
That's all what I want to share here. Hope this will help you and I still don't see the effect by doing these because I still wait for the result. Keep waiting and I hope I will have good one because I deserved for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment