I have a lot to tell but it is just me so lazy to write it down. Well, I need to update because my friends do update their blog but what will stop me, I don't know if my friends will read my blogs..
Yesterday, my friend C-kin asked me, again to meet but I cannot make it because it is just I am so busy this week and make it to the next week. Again, sorry ya kin because I didn't make it up. I have a lot things to do and I'm sorry. So sorry and I really want to meet you because it would be nice to meet you because I have a lot to tell you especially the blackmailed since you asked me to tell you last time but it is not the right place and time to tell you that. Again, sorry although will not change anything.
I think I will be busy this week and next week because I have to help my auntie doing her assignment. The assignment is about current issues and I only have one thing in my mind that really attracted me, stem cell. I don't know if it is the latest thing here but I do really interested about how the stem cell will help in medical world. That means I have to find the sources in the internet and also, in the library. I already have the info but it will took three days to finish all the info and jot down some note. It wouldn't be hard because stem cell is oneof my interested topic and I do have experience in doing assignment which involved me to find the source and reseacrh and apply my academic writing knowledge, APA citation.
Next, I'm going to tell you what I will do in these few weeks. Tomorrow, I'm going to SMK Kuhara because I promise my cousin to take his report card. Wednesday, I'm going to accompany my grandma to Hospital. Thursday, I will be free and I don't know what I will do. Friday, I'm going to library because I want to find more info about my auntie's assignment. Also, I want to go to PCfair because I'm planning to buy printer forme before I'm going back to UTP. Saturday, outing time with my cousins and sister. It is such a long time since the last time four of us going out together. Sunday, I'm going to PCfair again because I want to buy printer for me. The last time,I mean Friday, I'm going to PCfair because I just want to take a look about the price and model. I think I'm going to but the printer in the night, before 9pm because usually, the last day, the last hour, the price of all these stuff sold at the lower price. So, I should grab this chance.
Fuh, this is all what I want to write about and I will update more for you.. Thanks..
No comments:
Post a Comment