I don't know what I'm doing.
It's just I felt like I want to post something here but I don't know what is it.
Maybe I should deactivate this blog since I think there's no one who willing to read my blog.
But, I still do not deactivate my blog because I still wanna read my friends' blogs.
It's the only way and also, the fastest way to know what happen recently to my friends..
But, seem like all of them busy like hell and don't have time to post and update theirs..
same with me..
About my facebook, I deactivated it because I don't think I want to use it anymore.
It didn't benefit me and facebook has become boring with all notifications from my friends and I hate when my inbox is loaded with message from facebook.
In just two days, I have more than 200++ message in my inbox about the notifications..
Damn~~
Finally, I took the decision, say Bye to facebook.
I hope I will never open facebook anymore.
I think I should delete my friendster and Hi5 since I don't use it anymore.
But, it's just I don't know how to deactivate it.
It's just boring..
Boring..
Nevermind, next topic.
I just buy my very first lap top.
Just plain model and cheap.. Only about RM2000 and Dell brand..
I don't want to buy the expensive one because vostro 1014 is just OK for me because I can use to for microsoft and internet.
It's the only purposes why I want to buy lap top.
I don't care about the processor or anything that related to this software, what I want is I want a lap top that I can surf for the internet and using microsoft..
only that..
OK. I don't feel like want to write anymore and just want to inform you guys that I'm going back to UTP this saturday~~
It's just I felt like I want to post something here but I don't know what is it.
Maybe I should deactivate this blog since I think there's no one who willing to read my blog.
But, I still do not deactivate my blog because I still wanna read my friends' blogs.
It's the only way and also, the fastest way to know what happen recently to my friends..
But, seem like all of them busy like hell and don't have time to post and update theirs..
same with me..
About my facebook, I deactivated it because I don't think I want to use it anymore.
It didn't benefit me and facebook has become boring with all notifications from my friends and I hate when my inbox is loaded with message from facebook.
In just two days, I have more than 200++ message in my inbox about the notifications..
Damn~~
Finally, I took the decision, say Bye to facebook.
I hope I will never open facebook anymore.
I think I should delete my friendster and Hi5 since I don't use it anymore.
But, it's just I don't know how to deactivate it.
It's just boring..
Boring..
Nevermind, next topic.
I just buy my very first lap top.
Just plain model and cheap.. Only about RM2000 and Dell brand..
I don't want to buy the expensive one because vostro 1014 is just OK for me because I can use to for microsoft and internet.
It's the only purposes why I want to buy lap top.
I don't care about the processor or anything that related to this software, what I want is I want a lap top that I can surf for the internet and using microsoft..
only that..
OK. I don't feel like want to write anymore and just want to inform you guys that I'm going back to UTP this saturday~~
4 comments:
fyi, i do read ur blog. same as u, juz want to know u guys news.. :)
fb is not boring when u know how to use it. talk and it will never be boring.
for the 'email¬ifications' thing, as for me, i have 2 email. 1 is for fb,blog...etc... the one thats gonna receive unimportant email which i rarely open and check. it is nearly 10000++ email already... and the 2nd one, is the one that i called, official email.. i use my own name. lebih professional ckit okeh.. any important thing that need email, i use that one.. so, no extra2 emails... :) maybe u shud try this. it makes ur life easier.
oh.. btw, thanks Jen for reading my blog and alsoi, I read your blog too but I rarely drop comment.. But, I really want to know about your guys news..
I'm sticked with my decision that I should deactivate my FB account because I know, I already bought my lap top and I know FB will distracted me from study. That's what I am afraid of.. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion Jen.. I really appreciated that..
saya pun baca jgk la
hehe.. Thanks for read my blog.. Miss you guys..
Post a Comment