Saturday, March 20, 2010

I just reached my room here today and now, I'm using my own lap top.. Hehe.. Damn happy because from now on, I don't have to go to my friend room to borrow their lap top to do my assignment.. And today, it was my very first I go back UTP by my own. I met a girl, who is staying at Lumut but currently, she's studying in Maktab Perguruan in Johor. She's nice and we chit-chat and she told me everything about Perak. I am so happy because I think I can survive my own at people's country which I'm not familiar with. Next, I can talk with anyone. Because before this, I'm stick with the decision that I won't speak to anyone who are stranger to me, and I only will speak only if the person talk to me.. Now. heck !! Say good bye to that damn rule.. Haha..

I just want to inform you guys that I have reached UTP and can't wait for another exciting moment here.. Lastly, more care less hate!!

No comments: