Saturday, March 27, 2010
ChemE Family Day..
Just today, I attend family day that was held by our friends. But, before that, we're planning not to go to the family day because we have a lot of assignments, two lab reports and project. Although I still have a lot things to do, I still spend my precious time for our ChemE's Family Day. Actually, I feel pity to our friends because they work really hard to make this event happening. So, I took decision to go and at the last, I didn't regret to attend this family day although I still have a lot things to do. Because from that event, I talk with my ChemE friends and we played a lot games. I enjoy it and I cant wait for the next event from them. I will join it for sure..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment