1) Just finish my event, IRC Carnival 2012 and seriously, it is super duper awesome! Here is few pics from the event.
This is where I have participated as facilitator in school jamboree and seriously, it is awesome. Each faci assigned with 7 students from 2 different school and what I have to do is to bring the to IRC UTP that is super awesome. Here, I really enjoy it becoz I am not shy person anymore and there is a funny moment when a student thought me from Indonesia and I told him, I am from Sabah and seriously, she never heard anything about Sabar or Tawau. haha. Even I showed her my ID card to prove that I am Malaysian.
In the library, we have a tour and each faci assigned questions to answer. Few things did not go well. 1st, the internet was so slow, so it is hard to find the book without the code number. Then, the next task to find a book with given call number but didn't manage to find one. Haha.
The second pics here, my own decorative cupcakes. During the event, you can decorate your own cupcake and it is super duper cheap, rm1.50 only. I wrote mine, Lolie IRCC.
Finally, this is the another pics that I have with iqram, me and syafiq and yes, we look hot in this yellow t-shirts. :P
There is one thing that I learnt from this IRCC carnival :
Anything you do, ikhlaskan hati... everything that you do, you have to believe that at the end, ALLAH will sure pay this with goods :)



No comments:
Post a Comment