she asked me about his partner (BF) got offered work with let's say a company. Just today, she send me a simple sms,
:(
and I know something is wrong again. she wanted to ask about my opinion and her BF. It is just like my friend has problem with his BF to work with the new company. I do know the reason but I need to keep my friend privacy matter. So, I really do reply her two times but still, it is not enough. I promised her to reply her again tonight but I am so busy today. Just today, I have a pop-quiz HSE from 2-3pm, Tranport Phenomena test 4-5pm, ETP project 9.30pm - 12am. Only now, I just remembered and I totally forgot to share my opinion. That is why I am writing this, to let her know about my opinion. Because a short sms will be not enough to share and I am choosing my blog to write.
Thus, my opinion here is just let your BF to do what he wants to do with his life. Actually, at this moment, this is his life, not your life, not both of you's life. This is his life, and he deserves to do what he think the BEST for him. More importantly, your BF only have one chance, to do or not to do and this chance will come only once in blue moon. If he think it is the BEST for him, just do it without any regret because once you regret your decision, you cannot undo everything unless you have a time turner.
So, you as the beloved one or GF, just let him decide what he want to do with his life. But, you are not allowed to tell him about your personal opinion about the company. Just let him decide it feely, without knowing the pros and cons from other people. It is the best for him to decide. So, my dear friend * and I miss you*, you as the GF, just supported him for anything the decision that he make. Just support him, and at least he know that behind her, there is a girl, that will be always there for him. You need to remember that because the boy will do the same for you.
My conclusion, let him decide what he want to do with his life and no matter what kind of decision he make, support him OK!
p/s: sorry my dear friend, I already promised you to sms you tonight and I am bz this week. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment