Sunday, July 3, 2011

sate bota..

We were planning to go to sate bota next Monday and heard it from my friend, it is only open from Friday to Sunday only. After I ask Ms. Google, I found out it is open from Thursday to Sunday. Never mind, we almost go by tomorrow and if it is not, it will be a waste to go there and look that the stalk is closed. huhuu.. So, that mean we will only go by another 2 weeks from now because next week is midsem. All of my friends is going home and I decided that I will stay here and spending my time wisely by myself. :)

4 comments:

mykhalis said...

mesti best ni sampai kena google..

kiorsly said...

yup2.. dia cam sate kajang.. sedap cam na still xtau.. tapi kawan2 sini kata sedap.. x sabar nak pg.. kalo ada rezeki, khalis datangla perak, makan sate bota.. bawa isteri ngan anak sekali.. jgn lupa panggil saya tau.. nak juga dibelanja oleh khalis.. hahaha..

mykhalis said...

cis.. inhatkan tuan rumah nak belanja..wahhha.. insyaAllah

kiorsly said...

hahaha.. tak boleh la khalis.. masih student kot lg saya ni.. x macam khalis, berpendapatan tetap gitu..

btw, khalis makin rajin update blog! bagus, tiap hari nak buka blogger ja pasal nk tngok post2 baru khalis.. :) keep it up :)