Friday, July 29, 2011

and yes, she is a foreigner :)

and it is another two days to go before Ramadhan.. :) but this is not what I want to talk (refer to the title).

There is a girl, who I met in a class and yes, she is a foreigner and if I am not mistaken, she is ICT students. I just saw her in the class and did nothing :( and we are never meet or talk to each other. But, just today something is happen. It is never crossed in my mind when she is the one talk to me :)

But, a few hours before that I saw a book (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone) and without any clue, this book that start everything today. I intended to borrow since I already forgot the story, so I decided to borrow it :) and bring it on the 3rd level with me and study.

Then, when I already wanted to borrow that book. There is a girl approach me and said "Are you return or borrow this book?" and she refer to that Harry Potter and I was shock since she is the girl that I know but don't have chance to talk with. I said, I'm borrow this book and she just left and I know that she is so sad and can see it from her face :) *damn, she is so beautiful!* hahaha..

After that, I went to the ground level where I put my bag and ready to submit my SEPRO II assignment but suddenly, she come again and ask me. Seem like she really want to borrow that book and she asked whether I borrowed it from a friend and borrow it again but I said no, because it is juts coincidentally I found that book on a trolley on basement level. Again, she talked to me and actually, she is already looking for the book for last week and went she try to find it, there is already someone borrowed me and me, so fortunate just so lucky found that book even I don't intended to borrow that book. And again, she asked me when will I return that book and I said to her maybe she can borrow it and read it and return it next week, so that I borrow that book again.

But, she told me that she will not be able to finish it in a week. So, guest what I do? I just let her borrowed that book. At first she refused, but I'm fine with it because have a chit-chat with her just more than enough. I don't need that book again and I am satisfied with what I did today. Before she leave, she smiled and thanked me and the smile, I will never forget and wish to see her again and hope she will remember and smile to me :)

p/s : and that is how my Friday Morning start.. and to that girl, let's have another chit-chat after this :)

No comments: