Friday, March 11, 2011

mid sem holiday..

Finally, I have my holiday. Far away from UTP but will be back about two days but, I dont give a damn about it and I should enjoy the holiday that will be over about 2 days :( Just last week, there were two tests and supposedly, a presentation but postponed to next week because of constraint time :( Never mind, take it as an advantage more since I have more time to prepare about. Planning during holiday, should be KL because I really want to KL so badly and shopping :) Next following two weeks, is my event HSE week 2011 which is I am charge for Debate competition and WCS and problems.. I need 6 schools for the debate but guess what? we only have 4 four school and need to find two more schools before this wednesday? But it is not my problem because inviting school to join debate is not under me, but CnP. But, hopefully they can find another two schools. Next is WCS, where it will be in two weeks but still En. Rizal dont give me the name for demonstration, I hate this part! I dont know why I am so lazy to update my blog lately.. time to go. Bye :)

No comments: