Saturday, March 12, 2011

I really don't care about it, you know?

let me tell you something huh? I don't give a DAMN about it, really because now, it is so childish and so immature of you. Never mind, maybe it was you who was really have problem and was, you blame it on us? That's a good one because, it is not I won't forgive you but sorry, it will took some time to heal. And also, please change your attitude. I'm sick of it :) Then, let me tell you something. Few week ago, you really ruined my mood huh? That's so kind of you and it is so UNCOOL and hate it since I have two tests to go with it when you ruined my mood to study. Didn't like it either but hardly, it took me a night only to keep forgetting it and see? You are not so important and I mean it. Do you want me to say this? Here, there are people who know how to appreciated me. I want to know that, they really appreciated and respect me and you, hahaha.. Just go on with your life. While I want you to figure out what is your mistake, then you still need somebody to tell you what you did. And you said that we should blame you huh? ABSOLUTELY because it is 100% your fault. You said that it is my faults but damn, you don't know what actually happen. I don't know if she is not tell you, just ask her. I really don't know if you will read this, but Sorry seem the hardest word. I really don't know what will happen in the future but what can I do, I will just go on with my life in UTP and try to make myself busy and, I won't let you make me down again because hear this, YOU ARE NOT THE REASON WHY I AM HERE, THE OBLY REASON WHO MAKE ME STRONGER IS MY FAMILY (MY MOM, MY DAD, AND MY SIS) and I don't know how this can affect us. Just like you said, just go on with life and seem like you will do nothing about it and that's so you. You think a long SMS will heal me? A sorry message will let me cool down? No way, I still need time :)

p/s: If you read this, (I don't want to say sorry) just please change your attitude because we are 22 years old.. be MATURE.. :)

1 comment:

Ikin said...

Sapa ko marah ni rosli?