Friday, July 17, 2009

MUET result..

Finally, I got my MUET result and I'm so satisfied with the band 3 because I really have tried my best on that day. Although there are few papers that I'm not satisfied with. Before this, in matric I scored about 12/45 in my listening paper and it became worst because I only have 9/45. I am okey with it because I really can't hear anything what the speaker talked about although I have tried my best to listen it. Next, my speaking paper. I'm so mad about my speaking paper because actually, I thought that I can score about 25 and above because in matric, I have 22/45. Unfortunately, I only have 15/45. It's the most dissapointed for me because I didn't know what's wrong with my speaking on that day. Plus, reading comprehension. Just Ok. 75/125. About the last paper, writing. I satisfied with this mark because really, I can't believe that I scored 70/90. Finallly, sum up the marks and I got Band3 with total sum of 169. Just regret it because I didn't do well in my listening and speaking papers. I only have 11 marks for me to score for band4. It's so closed and I'm pretty sure that I can score Band4 if I do well in my speaking paper. Ahh.. Can't regret it anymore because it's past time. Just leave it..



5 comments:

taragang_saru said...

band 3 is good enough.congrats :D

kiorsly said...

yup, I think it is good and much better compared to when I took MUET in LMC. Band2. WTF? Anyway, so glad for scoring band 3..

Ikin said...

Congrats!!jd mcmn pas ni?ko smbung mana?

Ikin said...

COngrats..so lepas ni ko mau smbung mana?

kiorsly said...

yup.. TQ kin for the congratulation and you are one of the person that help me so much in my english.. Really feel glad because have friend like you. willing to help me in order to improve my english.. Sorry kin, I don't have plan for now.. I don't know about preceding my study.. still don't know.. anyway, I will tell you if I precede my study.. Have a nice day!!