Thursday, June 25, 2009

what will happen to me next?

Hmm~ I always asked myself this question. What will happen to me next? Because I have no idea what my future life looks alike. OK. I'm going to tell you all about my life.

1st, I have applied for UPU to enter the University. Unfortunately, I didn't make it and I applied again for the UPU appeal. However, I'm pretty sure that I will not success on UPU appeal because I'm still using my LPM number, not my ID card number. So, it's really waste my chance.

2nd, I just received my letter from Asia Pasific Flight Training and offered to be a pilot. However, it was not so easy because the fees, about rm240 000 and my family told me that I can buy a bungalow with that money. It was ridiculous too. Anyway, my friend told me that I can apply for MARA's scholarship to pay my fee. But, I went to Mara's Building and she said MARA didn't have what I want. So, I checked the MARA's website but I can't find it anywhere. Also googled it, but can't find it. Hmm~ I don't have still worry about this because I will find it again and again. Being a pilot, I can fly anywhere. Hehe..

3rd, my BFF kin told me that I should send e-mail to the vice chancellor of the uni that I want to enter. Thumbs up for Shikin because she really helps me so much. So, I just sent the e-mail and wait for the best.

4th, bad scenario~ I didn't enter university this year. Maybe I should enter university next year and I can find job so that I can earn money to prepare myself in financial. But, I still don't know if I still want to study if I am 22 years old. We will just wait and see.

5th, I will enter UMS this year with my uncle help with choosing chemical engineering as my course. however, I don't want chemical engineering just because many universities in Malaysia offer this course. So, we have to compete and the best one will win this battle. Beside that, my ex-tutorial, Ronald told me about the situation in UMS. I told him to tell me about the good one if I were in UMS but, guess what? He told me about the negative one. Haha~ Ronald.. Based on his explanation, UMS will be my last choice. I can't believe that we have to share one dorm with six persons. Hmm~ I hope there will be two persons only in a room because it's the best.

So, I will just wait what happen to me next. We will wait and see.

5 comments:

JENNtheexplorer said...

duh.. ums ok apa! dorm tuh ada utk 6, 4 and 2. klu 1st yr drg bg 6. pastu ko bley apply tuk 4 or 2 bila ko nek 2nd yr. klu ko aktif, ada jwtn, kompom kena bg punya.

tp klu masalah bljr ja, dr diri sndiri jua tuh. klu rumet suma bengong2 asyik men game jak keja, cr la inisiatif bljr tmpt len. d libry d ums tuh, bley bah klu ko tidur sn... open jua tuh pai 24jam.

ums good. course kwn ko ja tuh kl x hebat tuh yg dia bg -ve ja tuh.

dia xdpt trima knyataan bah tuh dia x dpt p smnjg tu lah -ve thinking ny sal ums x pndai hilang2 tuh...

kiorsly said...

Hehe.. Thanks Jen for what you said. Anyway, I have to apply chemical engineering in UMS but just like you told me(i still remember it) that many universities offer this course. So that, I have to compete with the other graduates and overseas graduates. That's why I have to think it twice before making my decision.

chichi said...

wui...jan ko dingar sakap si ronald tu!!nda butul tu!!klau ko amik chem. eng. ko ble mnta ajar dari si cius ba..dia pun amik chemical jga..tapi, yes..mmg tough2 la m/p kmu tu nnti..

arr..dlm byk2 budak engineering kan,chem.eng. pnya course la yg paaaaling aktif..banyaaaak butul akTVT tahunan..siap ada t-shirt lg!!wrna ijau putih..siuk tu..klau nda caya, tanya la si cius..jan tnya si ronald!..ngahaha..xD

kiorsly said...

Haha.. Hollie..
we will just wait n see..
yeah, Ronald gives the negative one about UMS n Holli n JEn, give the positive one.. Hehe..
I will see my appeal first, and I didn't make it, maybe I will choose UMS as my destination.. Kini menuju ke dsetinasi yeahh.. yeah.. (sempat lagi nyanyi lagu destinasi cita) hehehe..

Anonymous said...

ums ok apa...
like others said before,dont judge the book by its cover...isn't is?????
try 1st than u'' know later...
just wanna said _welcome to ums____>_<